Springbank falls in the MD of Rockyview jurisdiction.
Upscale country lifestyle with an urban presence is what Springbank is all about. Just west of Calgary, Springbank offers many of the most prestigious acreages available close to Calgary. With executive, estate quality homes throughout the various areas of Springbank, values in this community range from $1,000,000 up to $5M plus. Many acreages have incredible mountain views, stunning landscaping and highly crafted homes built by many established and sought after builders.
Springbank offers many amenities including its large active community centre, Springbank Community Church, Springbank Airport, Springbank Equestrian Park, Springbank Links Golf Course, Springbank Curling Club and more.
Springbank is usually referred to as Upper & Lower Springbank. Lower Springbank homes run along the hills just up from Highway 8 and the golf course. Upper Springbank runs along the upper ridge and land along the Old Banff Coach Road area. For further information on the amenities offered and local shopping centres: www.springbank.ab.ca
Springbank Community Church
Alberta Private Schools
Springbank Community High
Springbank Minor Hockey
SPRINGBANK AREA PUBLIC SCHOOLS:
- Elbow Valley School Grades K-4 Tel: 242 1117
- Banded Peak School Grades K-6 Tel: 949 2292
- Springbank Middle School Grades 5-8 Tel: 242 4456. Also offers French Immersion to Grade 6
- Springbank High School Grades 9-12 Tel: 246 4771
SPRINGBANK AREA PRIVATE SCHOOLS:
- Webber Academy Tel: 277 4700
- Menno Simons Tel: 531 0745
- Calgary French and International School Tel: 240 1500